Amethyst Recovery Center continues to provide essential substance use disorder services for individuals impacted by addiction during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We are currently accepting patients for our Detoxification and Residential Treatment Programs.
Our team is focused on the health of our community while reducing barriers for individuals seeking treatment. Highlights of Amethyst’s response to COVID-19 include:
- Establishing a Pandemic Response Team to guide our response to the pandemic.
- Screening all patients prior to admission and at the time of admission for COVID-19 symptoms
- Daily screening of all staff for symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure
- Restricting facility access to only essential personnel
- Following infection prevention and control practices as recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and state and local public health authorities